Suppose you want to buy the latest sectional or sofa. Your choices narrow down to Flexsteel and Lazy Boy, two furniture giants with their own quirks. At this point, it is easy to get confused. So, to help you make up your mind, we have put together a comparison post looking at the Flexsteel VS Lazy Boy.
Reading this guide can hopefully lead you to the best possible deal. You can probably get the best of both worlds by comparing these brands! So, how does Flexsteel compare to Lazyboy and vice versa? Let us dive into it.
Comparison between Flexsteel and Lazy Boy
|Price Range||$300.99 – $3,899||$38.87 – $5,199|
|Product Range||Flexsteel’s products include :|
Coffee and Side Tables
Dining room furniture
Home office furniture
|Here, you can shop for :|
Dining room furniture
|Ease of Ordering and Shipping||You cannot buy any furniture directly from Flexsteel chairs or dining tables, directly from Flexsteel.|
All of Flexsteel’s products are covered by a warranty. Furthermore, Flexsteel warranties come with a variety of time frames. There are :
Since Flexsteel is simply a manufacturer, its merchandise return policy varies between retailers.
|Lazy Boy does not accept orders directly through its website. However, an authorized dealer can give you the shipping details.|
In the case of manufacturing and material problems, Lazy Boy provides a limited warranty. However, there are no returns offered.
Lazy Boy allows returns on certain products, for example, upholstered furniture, mattresses, outdoor furniture, office furniture and pet mattresses. In other words, you can return your Lazy Boy sofa if it comes in the wrong color or style.
|Quality of Service Delivery||Flexsteel is well-known for the quality of its hand-made furniture. The company’s philosophy is based on the idea that long-term aesthetics and practicality go hand in hand.|
Moreover, you can request up to ten fabric swatches for free before making up your mind.
|Lazy Boy is committed to providing its consumers with high-quality items and excellent customer service.|
In fact, Lazy Boy goes so far as to offer complimentary design services to help you create the perfect space for yourself.
Plus, the brand is generous enough to send you three of your favorite swatches to your home for free.
Flexsteel Steel is an American company making upholstered seating for over 100 years at a reasonable price point. Handcrafted, high-quality products are the trademark of this brand. A wide variety of sofas, chairs, and recliners are available to customers at this store.
With that being said, is Flexsteel better than Lazy Boy?
Take a look at the pros and cons of this brand below to decide :
- Get up to ten free swatches before you buy any Flexsteel upholstered furniture, including those Flexsteel recliners.
- This brand offers a versatile selection where you can get everything to freshen up any room in your home.
- Flexsteel products are child- and pet-friendly.
- Flexsteel upholstered furniture, particularly, has the durability to match active lifestyles.
- It has had expertise in the furniture industry for almost a century.
- Flexsteel provides warranties for all its products. They protect upholstered furniture and others from damage from regular wear and tear and manufacturing defects.
- It does not sell directly to customers. In other words, you must visit authorized Flexsteel retailers to purchase those home furnishings. Hence, shipping time and prices will vary based on the retailer of your choice.
About Lazy Boy
Lazy Boy (La-Z-Boy) is one of America’s most popular furniture brands. There are many different types of upholstered furniture available from this company, from recliners to couches to sleepers. Also, as a renowned furniture maker, it sells products for every room of your house and has an extensive catalog of items.
To compare Flexsteel VS Lazy Boy sofas, you can delve into the list below :
- Lazy Boy produces a one-of-a-kind creation for you, from the fabric to the finish.
- You can select one piece of furniture from its extensive catalog.
- Lazy Boy items are covered under limited warranties.
- Every online and in-store purchase can be financed with easy monthly installments.
- This business has a solid reputation for producing high-quality products.
- Get up to three free swatches before you buy any Lazy Boy upholstered furniture.
- It does not provide refunds.
- Lazy Boy is not responsible for shipping.
- Besides, you are responsible for the examination and return shipping cost.
To sum it up, both Flexsteel and Lazy Boy are well-known companies. However, they can only be purchased through retail distributors for the time being.
Meanwhile, feel free to swing by our honest Flexsteel furniture reviews if interested in any Flexsteel products. All in all, we hope these differences in Flexsteel VS Lazy Boy can help you get the best bang for your buck. Also, read our Flexsteel vs Ashley Furniture review for more comparison considerations.