Inside Weather is a Sacramento-based custom furniture manufacturer. Customers give it a 4.7 out of 5-star rating out of more than 900 reviews on its website. But what does that mean for the brand as a whole? To find out the answer to this and other questions, look no further than these Inside Weather furniture reviews.
Product and Price Range
Read Also: Rove Furniture Reviews
With so many alternatives to choose from, you can find what you are looking for. Inside Weather only produces what you order at a reasonable cost. Here, you can find these pieces of furniture made and shipped directly from its factory in Northern California :
|Living Room||Accent Chairs|
|$19 – $1,698|
|Dining Room||Bar & Counter Stools|
Buffets & Sideboards
|$148 – $748|
|$29 – $748|
|$19 – $1,528|
Inside Weather Furniture Pros and Cons
We came across these pros and cons upon observing customer reviews on the Inside Weather BBB page and the official one on its website :
Pros of Inside Weather Furniture
- Inside Weather delivers not only style but also comfort through their products. Some customers are delighted since their furniture looks and feel good.
- Inside Weather uses 100% recycled alternatives in its sofas, making it a sustainable company.
- Inside Weather home furnishings are well designed to withstand the test of time and are made from quality materials.
- Shoppers can request free swatches before actually buying anything from the store.
- Subscribers can grab a 10% discount coupon on any purchase by signing up for the Inside Weather newsletter.
- Free shipping is available for purchases over $1,500.
- A financing method is made available by Affirm.
Cons of Inside Weather Furniture
- Several shoppers complained about the difficulty of assembling Inside Weather furniture. They said the instructions needed to be more explicit.
- Items sometimes take longer than expected to arrive.
- Some goods are noted to have a different color or finish than advertised on the Inside Weather website.
When it comes to furniture, you cannot ignore the importance of long-term use and high quality. While looking for new furniture, you may wonder if an Inside Weather sectional or bed is right for you.
The good news is, with Inside Weather furniture, you can count on long-term service from your investment. According to Inside Weather bed furniture reviews, all items are built to last with features like modularity and washable cushion covers to ensure their durability.
Our investigation revealed that Inside Weather provides a one-year warranty on all of their furniture products. However, it is a pity that the guarantee does not protect against regular wear and tear.
We consider this a bit of a letdown as most upholstered furniture has a short lifespan. Luckily, you can get that extra protection you, so desperately need from other equally good alternatives. You can find out more about this in our Polywood Furniture reviews.
Unfortunately, shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not currently available through the company. Do not let this bring you down, though. Inside Weather will gladly send your order to a reshipper if you live in one of the two territories.
With that being said, shipping fees are decided based on your total purchase price. Lucky for you, samples are always shipped free! If that is not enough, how about free shipping on purchases over $1,500?
On the other hand, the time it takes to receive a package varies based on the type of shipping and its final destination. To get your item, you should expect it within two to twelve business days.
Read Also: Lazy Boy Furniture Reviews
Before we get to Inside Weather’s return policy, let us discuss its 365-Day Home Trial program. The reason why we bring this up is that we genuinely think you are going to love it! The policy will let you get accustomed to your new furniture for 365 days before deciding whether to keep or return it.
However, if you decide to return your items within 14 days after receiving them, you would better get moving. There is a 25% environmental fee if a return is made beyond the 14-day window. Return shipping and any associated costs are also your responsibility.
Once your order arrives at the Inside Weather showroom, the company will process your refund within two business days.
Inside Weather is for those looking for custom furniture made at a price point that does not compromise on quality. As seen in the Inside Weather furniture reviews above, you may count on this company to provide you with environmentally friendly and custom-made products.