So, you have read Paramount flooring reviews and you want to learn more about the brand and their products.
So, what should you do?
Find more reviews, make comparisons, and find the products that would match your home and setting, naturally!
However, Paramount produces several flooring lines, including hardwood, engineered hardwood, tiles, and LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile).
Which one should you use?
The Collections Paramount Flooring
As it was mentioned before, if you want to look for Paramount flooring reviews, you’d known that the company produces 4 types of floors:
- LVT. Also known as the RigidCore, this line promotes beautiful visual. The floor is able to imitate tile and hardwood look just perfectly, with emphasis on performance and quality. This type of floor is said easily to maintain and care. It is 100% waterproof with good resistance against stain and scratch.
- Hardwood. All types of hardwood floor would add beauty and warmth to the house. The hardwood type from Paramount isn’t only environmentally sound, but it is also hypo allergenic. You should have no problems to clean and care for it. The hardwood floor isn’t only affordable, but I t can affect your resale value quite significantly. And this line offers flexible arrangement that would fit your budgets and décor.
- Engineered hardwood. This type of floor has special attributes and visual similar to the hardwood floor, but the platform is more stable dimensionally.
- Porcelain tile. This one has various sizes and dimensions. For the collection, you have many options in style and selection.
The size is 48 inches in length and 7 inches in width. It has 5.0mm gauge with ceramic urethane bead finish. It has 20mil of wear layer.
The bevel is authentic painted with matte gloss. It has 1mm high density foam pad. The texture is pressed and embossed.
It has lifetime residential or 15 year light commercial warranty. They have various color options include Garlic Rocker, Gravy Boat, Shoreline, and Eagle Rock.
- Keystone Tile
Based on Paramount flooring reviews, the size is 24 inches in length and 12 inches in width. It has 5.0mm gauge with ceramic urethane bead finish. It has 20mil of wear layer.
The bevel is authentic painted with matte gloss. It has 1mm high density foam pad. The texture is pressed.
It has lifetime residential or 15 year light commercial warranty. The available colors are only 3, including Calcutta Gold, Parlato, and Antelope Canyon.
The size is 48 inches in length and 7 inches in width. It has 4.5mm gauge with ceramic urethane bead finish. It has 12mil of wear layer.
The bevel is authentic painted with matte gloss. It has 1mm EVA foam pad. The texture is pressed.
It has lifetime residential or 5 year light commercial warranty. The available colors are 10, including Crown Point, Cream, and Plymouth Brown.
The planks are available in two sizes: 60 inches x 8.66 inches and 60 inches x 9.25 inches. It has 5.5mm gauge with ceramic urethane bead finish. It has 20mil of wear layer.
The bevel is authentic painted with matte gloss. It has 1mm EVA foam pad. The texture is pressed and embossed (in register).
It has lifetime residential or 5 year light commercial warranty. The available colors are 15, including Warm Gray, Danby Brown, and Cava.
Based on Paramount flooring reviews, their hardwood collections are pretty plentiful and each of them comes with their own specs.
Cobblestone Creek, for instance, with its dark and warm color in ¾ x 3 ½ inches would definitely look different from the Barnwood Oak with ¾ x 5 inches.
Mountain Heritage has 10 color options in 3 different species. Santa Cruz is the new variant with 4 different color options. It is advisable to check the Hardwood section and browse around their collections.
This flooring type is also similar to Hardwood one. Each variant has their own color collections and detailed specs.
If you prefer darker tones, there are Bucks County, Andalusia, and Mount Adams. For lighter colors, there are Country View and Meadow Brook.
Just like Hardwood and Engineered Hardwood types, there are abundant of options. For instance, Arya line has replicated Calacatta marble look from Italy.
Or Martha’s Vineyard imitates the look of classic estates and beachside cottages through their collections. You should check their sections to learn more about each variant that appeals you.
The company is planning on releasing a new type, called as the TimbrCore, but they are still developing it and they haven’t release this new type just yet.
Paramount Flooring Maintenance and Care
According to Paramount flooring reviews, maintaining the floor is pretty easy and effortless. There are some things that are recommended to do:
- Make sure to include area rugs and mats for the entryways. The mat from prevent grit and dirt from coming into the house and scratch the floor. The area rugs are for extra protection and acting as barrier against the sunray.
- Sweep the floor with a regular broom regularly. If you want to use the vacuum, use the one without the beater bar
- Use damp cloth or damp microfiber cloth to remove stain or stubborn stain
- When you have to move heavy objects, use carpet scrap or blanket underneath the objects so they won’t gouge or scratch the floor. Heavy objects usually include furniture or appliances
- Consider using furniture protector or felt pad under furniture legs to prevent scratching. If the furniture comes with casters, choose the barrel wide type one.
- The floor can stand against spill or moisture quite well, but you need to wipe them off right away
- Make sure that the humidity level at home is ideal set between 45% and 55%. In reality, the acceptable range is between 35% and 65%. If the level is ideal, it will prevent cupping, cracking, shrinkage, or swelling. Use dehumidifier or humidifier to deal with this issue. Proper AC should be maintained and cared well.
- If you install hardwood floor, you can refinish it once you see any wear developing
- You need to remember that wood floor would age. It’s inevitable and there’s nothing to avoid it. Some species, like cherry, may age faster than the others.
Things that you shouldn’t do:
- Never allow standing water for too long because it may lead to swelling and cupping which will result in gapping.
- Don’t use wet mop. Damp mop is okay but wet floor is a no-no.
- Don’t wear high heels or any shoes with spike heels. These types of shoes will damage and indent the floor.
- Don’t ever use products containing oil soap, abrasive cleaners, chlorine bleach, pine soap, or ammonia. All of these things can damage the finish
- Never wax the floor. It can actually lead to dull effect and makes the floor dangerous it would be slippery.
Final Words Paramount Flooring Reviews
Basically, you need to pay attention to the manufacturer’s guide and instructions so you know how to properly care and maintain them. Each brand has its own specifications and guideline.
Even the same brand with different lines and types has different mechanism and systems in the installation and cleaning.
Paramount collections are abundant and they are truly beautiful with impressive finish and quality.
Try to find as many Paramount flooring reviews as possible as well as comparing reviews to other brands so you know what type or variant would be ideal for your house.