Furniture items always keep up with the times, and design and style development are fast. For those who like various new furniture products, you can check South Shore Furniture reviews before purchasing.
Many testimonials and honest assessments from buyers can be your reference for buying the best products. South Shore Furniture has many interesting products for you.
Product and Price Range
South Shore Furniture plant has many choices, materials, and product prices. There are at least six types of products, from the bedroom to the professional office.
You also have many choices based on the price of the product. You can buy products according to your financial capabilities.
Read Also: New Classic Furniture Reviews
|$50 – $750
|$50 – $1,000
|$100 – $750
|$50 – $750
South Shore Furniture Pros and Cons
Several customers and buyers have given testimonials based on their shopping experiences at South Shore Furniture. Here’s their assessment packaged in pros and cons.
Pros of South Shore Furniture
- Nice design
- Nice color
- Come with instructions
- There is space under the storage
Cons of South Shore Furniture
- Heavy to carry on your own
- The edges are not smooth
- Corner is sharp
- A tad bit big for the mattress
- Big enough to make legs bleed a bit
Like other furniture companies, South Shore Furniture factory is also committed to using legal and environmentally friendly raw materials.
This company wants to ensure that furniture products meet legal requirements.
Environmentally friendly raw materials ensure durable and long-lasting furniture products. South Shore is also very selective in choosing the type of raw material to meet the durability requirements.
This company also equips it with very sophisticated tools to produce durable and quality goods. Likewise, manufacturing and distribution space is available for skilled and professional workers.
What’s interesting is that shopping at South Shore will get a guarantee if the product does not match the order. Following are the warranties provided to South Shore Furniture consumers.
- Five years warranty for furniture items produced by South Shore Furniture mill.
- 1-year warranty for furniture and other accessories distributed by South Shore.
- 10-year guarantee for furniture products manufactured at the South Shore factory and has passed the test from the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (BIFMA).
- Five or 2-year warranty for height-adjustable workbench product.
Before buying furniture products from South Shore Furniture, it’s a good idea to understand the delivery policies that apply at the company. The following are important points related to delivery.
- For product delivery, South Shore guarantees that the goods will arrive at the buyer’s house within 5 – 10 days, while for spare parts, it will take ten days.
- There is free shipping and no minimum order for all South Shore products. You only need to pay the stated price plus applicable taxes.
- Customers will get shipping and tracking information via email. You can also use the tracking number to track your order on the carrier’s website.
- If you are not at home by the time the item arrives, you can ask the Fedex operator to leave the package at your doorstep or take it to the nearest Fedex office. Fedex will leave a note where you need to pick up the order.
- South Shore delivery policy can only serve delivery to several regions in the US and Canada. The US (Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico) and Canada (Newfoundland, Labrador, Nunavut, Northern Territories, and Yukon).
Read Also: Noble House Furniture Reviews
South Shore Furniture is committed to providing the best for our customers. For this reason, they receive complaints from dissatisfied customers after receiving the goods.
If the goods are exchanged, damaged, or lost during shipping, you can ask for a replacement from South Shore management.
If you wish to return an item you received because of a problem, you must return it within 30 days.
Remember, you must send the product back in the same condition as when you received it.
South Shore is only willing to cover some of the costs. 15% of return shipping costs are charged as return shipping costs.
Meanwhile, products that get a discount of more than 40% cannot be returned.
Following its motto: “world-class equipment, local manufacturing”, buying furniture at South Shore is a matter of pride because of the quality and updated style. Even so, you still need to read the Lazy Boy Furniture Reviews for reference.
Last but not least, after reading the South Shore Furniture reviews and getting various responses from buyers, you certainly have your own assessment of this company. You are the king, and you deserve the best product.
Table of Contents