Southern Motion is a brand for especially motion furniture. This manufacturer has 20 years of experience in the motion furniture industry. So if you want a recliner, you can consider this brand. But to ensure your choice, you can read this Southern Motion furniture reviews first.
This unique motion furniture brand, Southern Motion, is based in Pontotoc, Mississippi. It was founded in 1996. Their mission is simple: to produce only a recliner that is better than anyone has ever made. Now this brand has developed to provide relaxation, comfort, and style in its design.
Product And Price Range
Brand Southern Motion Furniture especially produces reclining furniture like its rival, the Homestretch, whether it is sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and of course, the recliners themselves.
One of its best products is Marvel Dual Power Reclining Sofa. Here are the details of the item.
Read Also: Zuri Furniture Reviews
|Color/finish||beige, brown, custom order|
|Price range||$1,999.99 – $2,499.99|
|Features||power motion, USB port, power headrest|
Pros and Cons of Southern Motion Furniture Reviews
Every manufacturer may have the ambition to create the best product. But the fact is, it is only a better product. So is Southern Motion furniture. Here are the following pros and cons of Southern Motion Products.
Pros of Southern Motion Furniture
Here are some pros of Southern Motion products :
- The upholstery is easy to clean.
- The sofa is stain-resistant.
- Strong and durable that has been tested and approved by Mississippi State University.
- The design of this product is modern.
- The Wall hugger feature is available. This feature allows you to pull your chair up into the wall entirely. With this feature, you can adjust your chair fit to your room size.
- The USB port feature makes it easy to recharge your gadget or other electronic devices without you having to leave your relaxation position.
- Power Headrest makes you adjust your neck and head position to the most comfortable place you want.
- The Zero gravity feature allows you to achieve maximum relaxation. Because this mechanism will distribute your weight throughout the chair, and your blood circulation will be distributed evenly throughout the body. Besides that, this mechanism also reduces pressure on your neck, back, and legs.
- A feature of heat-massage available in certain product.
Cons of Southern Motion Furniture
Here are some cons of Southern Motion products :
- You can buy this product from an authorized retailer/dealer. No online shopping is available from this brand.
- The price depends on the retailer.
- No free shipping from Southern Motion
- All you need about this product from repairing, replacing, buying parts, or others should contact your retailer, including claiming a warranty.
Southern Motion party ensures their high-quality products with advanced technology. So they claim their reclining furniture is sturdy, strong, and durable. Moreover, Mississippi State University has tested this claim.
Some shoppers say the sofa will last 7 – 15 years. In addition, the use of leather or fabric material makes this furniture resistant to stain. And of course, it is easy to clean.
Even though all warranty applications should be via an authorized retailer, Southern Motion has warranty policies that are valid in all authorized dealers. Here are some of the procedures :
- Limited lifetime warranty for the black metal patented from reclining mechanism. Southern Motion ensures the mechanism of reclining is free of defects. This provision is valid for the original consumer, the furniture owner.
- Five-year warranty for springs, cushions and wooden frame components. Southern Motion ensures these parts are free from material and artistry defects. The warranty term is valid from the date of purchase.
- Three-year warranty for a lift chair, gold standard power motors or all other motors.
- One-year warranty for massage units, heaters, lumbar units, wands, and other electrical components.
- The leather/fabric upholstery is guaranteed to be free of material and artistry defects for one year. But this warranty doesn’t cover piling, stretching, fading, and dye lots. In addition, natural markings like scars, grain variations, brands, wrinkles, etc., can not be considered defects. If this leather/fabric is proved to be exposed to chemical liquids, then this warranty is not valid.
You can only claim in your retail with proof of purchase. And this warranty term is valid from the date of purchase.
Because you can only buy this furniture from an authorized dealer, all shipping processes are taken care of by the retailer, including fee and time shipping. And its process delivery service provider will be different from one retail to another.
Read Also: Bobs Furniture Reviews
The return policy is the same as the shipping policy. The process and conditions for product returns will also vary by each retailer. For this, you can contact the retailer where you bought it directly.
This Southern Motion furniture reviews concludes that the advanced technology fully equips this furniture with a heat-massage feature, zero gravity feature, and wall hugger, in addition to a power headrest and USB port. So back to your needs and tastes, will you buy it?
- Southern Motion vs La-Z-Boy – Your Definitive Buying Guide
- Southern Motion vs Flexsteel – Your Must-Read Comparison
Table of Contents