Make sure to read Procore flooring reviews before you decide on the installation. With the many different types and options for vinyl flooring products, narrowing down your pick can be an issue.
How can you be sure about one product having the best quality when compared to other brands?
Although there aren’t many reviews concerning Procore brand, at least there are some general facts available on the net.
You should be able to make thorough comparison about the quality of the floor.
The Options and Collections
According to Procore flooring reviews, the brand has three major lines: Procore, Procore Plus, and Procore Pro.
Different variant has different specs and features. Procore comes with Oak species only, while Procore Plus has Hickory, Pine, and Oak.
The Procore Pro is divided into 3 types for residential, light commercial, and full commercial setting.
All of them are coming with good stain resistant, scratch resistant, and waterproof feature.
But only Procore Plus and Procore Pro (for light commercial) that comes with attached pad. For the others, you will have to use underlayment.
Here is further break-down of the lines:
- Procore. It has general residential warranty. It comes with 6mil of protective wear layer. It uses locking installation. The size is 35.75 inches in length, 5.75 inches in width, and 3.2mm in thickness. A carton holds 16 pieces. You can cover 22.84 square foot of an area with a carton.
- Procore Plus. It has 5 year light warranty or lifetime limited warranty. It has 12mil of protective wear layer. It uses locking installation. The size is 47.75 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 5.0mm in thickness. A carton holds 10 pieces. You can cover 23.21 square foot of an area with a carton.
- Procore Pro residential. It comes with 15 year limited warranty. It has 8mil of protective wear layer. It uses glue down installation. The size is 48 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 2.0mm in thickness. A carton holds 20 pieces. You can cover 40 square foot of an area with a carton.
- Procore Pro full commercial. Based on Procore flooring reviews, it has lifetime commercial warranty or 10 year heavy commercial warranty. It has 20mil of protective wear layer. It uses glue down installation. The size is 48 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 2.5mm in thickness. A carton holds 16 pieces. You can cover 32 square foot of an area with a carton.
- Procore Pro light commercial. It has lifetime commercial warranty or 5 year light commercial warranty. It has 12mil of protective wear layer. It uses locking installation. The size is 47.75 inches in length, 5.75 inches in width, and 5.0mm in thickness. A carton holds 10 pieces. You can cover 19.07 square foot of an area with a carton.
In terms of colors, different line also comes with different options.
- For Procore, the major options are only available in 2: Heirloom Oak (brownish hue) and Legacy Oak (grayish/white-ish hue).
- For Procore Plus, there are 12 options of Jamestown Hickory, Charleston Oak, Forged Oak, Tudor Oak, Warm Honey Oak, Dove Tail Oak, Catskill Pine, Crescent Oak, English Groove Oak, Meadow Oak, Akoya and Arcadia. The hues are ranging from warm and dark, to light and cool.
- For Procore Pro, there are 6 options available. They are: Arden Oak, Elizabeth Oak, Stratford Oak, Bennett Oak, Armada Oak, and Windsor Oak.
Benefits of Procore Flooring
Basically, all types of Procore floors have the same quality and benefits from Procore to Procore Pro.
But keep in mind that each line is designed with specific qualification and specs. The dimension, wear layer thickness, and others are coming in its own line. But all of them have superb quality and performance.
When you want to choose a rather premium line, then Procore floor can be your answer.
Based on Procore flooring reviews, the line has several advantages over the flexible LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) or the traditional one.
Procore Plus has the so-called rigid and solid polymer base for the core layer, resulting in more solid characteristics and better dimensional stability.
Because of it, Procore Plus can hide minor imperfections that can transfer to the surface which is common with traditional (and flexible) LVT.
Not to mention that it comes with acoustic backing (already attached) that can help absorbing smack substrate imperfections.
Because the floor can hide any imperfection, you won’t have to spend a lot of time to prep the floor. It can also help you save up money.
The floor is also designed for DIYers since you won’t have to deal with adhesive or messy application.
Thanks to the angle, drop, and lock mechanism, you should be able to enjoy fast and easy installation without compromising the quality of performance or affecting the joints.
Another superior quality about the floor is that it is waterproof, which means that you can install the floor in laundry rooms, entryways, kitchens, and bathrooms and even basements.
And thanks to the already attached acoustic backing, you can enjoy quieter surroundings because the floor can absorb noise.
In terms of noise absorption, most of Procore flooring reviews show positive outcome.
Maintenance, Cleaning, and Care Procore flooring
Dealing with vinyl floor isn’t complicated at all. Not only it presents easier and simpler cleaning and maintenance, but you won’t have to deal with complicated cleaning products or tools.
As long as you pay attention to the manufacturer’s guidelines and directions, you should have no problem or whatsoever.
Here are some general ways to maintain the floor and care for it:
- Caring for the floor is relatively easy. Simply use a regular broom to remove grit or dirt. You can also use a vacuum to do the cleaning, but don’t use the beater bar. To remove stubborn stain, perform damp mop with pH neutral cleaning solution. Don’t use any cleaners containing citrus, chemical substances, vinegar solutions, oil-based substance, detergent, bleach, or abrasive powders or cleaners. Basically, you don’t need to buy any floor polisher or such thing to maintain the shine.
- Steam mop is still okay when used in the lowest setting and it can’t be more than 5 seconds in stationary condition because the excessive heat can damage the floor. But in general, the floor is still in good shape without it.
- To prevent gouges, scratches, or scuff marks, you can use felt glides felt pads underneath the furniture. It’s best not to move sharp or heavy objects directly on the floor use something soft underneath during the move. Pets are generally okay for this floor, but keeping their nails trimmed will be better as sharp and long nails may damage the floor. If you want to, you can also use throw rugs or area rugs to protect the floor. Make sure that these rugs don’t come with rubber backing it can discolor the floor permanently.
- Don’t use any high heels or pointy shoes on the floor so it won’t be damaged.
You should be able to find Procore lines at Lowe’s. Or check their official website for information if they can send their products to you.
Make sure to read as many Procore flooring reviews as possible so you can be really sure whether the floor is meant for you or not.